Vicodin Detox Near Philadelphia
Detoxing from hydrocodone is the first step to conquering a Vicodin® addiction, and Beacon Point Recovery Center is ready to help. Our medically supervised detox near Philadelphia will safely and effectively taper you off the opioid. We’ll keep you safe and comfortable as your body cleanses itself of the substance. All you have to do is dial 267-715-9624 to get the support you need
Opioid medications like Vicodin are among the most frequently prescribed pain relievers in the world. Regardless of their popularity, they also bring a great risk of addiction in light of the euphoric sensations they create. If a substance use disorder develops, withdrawal symptoms make stopping challenging and even unsafe. If you want to stop, you need the help of qualified medical professionals in a controlled setting.
Should I Start Hydrocodone Detox Near Philadelphia?
Even medications like Vicodin that are prescribed by medical professionals can bring about difficulties for people. If you use Vicodin in excess of your prescription or continue to use after your prescription is complete, then you may be suffering from addiction and need treatment. You could even become obsessed with thoughts of taking more of the painkiller and hurt relationships to keep using on a regular basis.
You could require hydrocodone detox in Philadelphia if you experience:
- Withdrawal symptoms when attempting to quit
- Chronic mood swings, confusion, or depression
- Withdrawing from friends, family, and interests you used to enjoy
- A preoccupation with sustaining your supply of Vicodin
- A growing tolerance where you must take more to get the same results
- Inability to fulfill obligations at the office, home, or school
Even if you don’t have all the concerns posted, you need help when a Vicodin use disorder develops. Withdrawal symptoms can be disabling and possibly lethal, and the only way to halt use safely is with a medically directed detox.
What Will I Plan To Get From Vicodin Detox At Beacon Point?
We understand the physical and emotional strain detox can create, which is why our personnel monitors your vitals often and is ready to help 24/7. We are skilled in mitigating a range of withdrawal symptoms, such as:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle aches and pains
- Irritability and confusion
- Trembling or tremors
We’ll swiftly attend to any concerns that arise. We’ll also keep you comfy and well-nourished with comfortable bedrooms, relaxing common areas, wholesome meals, and 24/7 access to drinks and snacks.
Once you’re feeling able, you’ll be encouraged to participate in personal and group counseling. This not only will assist you while you’re here but also get you ready for inpatient rehab, the following step of your support. When it’s time, we'll assist you in finding how you will move forward in your recovery via detailed aftercare planning.
What Is The Duration Of Vicodin Detox?
You will stay with us for however long it takes to get you stable from a medical standpoint and prepared to move on in recovery. For the majority of people, admission to Beacon Point Recovery occurs quickly, and your detox will typically go for up to 10 days. The overall timeframe is dependent on the following:
- The extent of your Vicodin use including duration, frequency, and dosage amounts
- Your physical state
- Your responsiveness to detox
Once you are stable and equipped with an aftercare plan, we’ll help you switch to an accredited residential rehab.
How Do We Keep You Safe During Vicodin Detox Near Philadelphia?
Your safety is a major emphasis at our Vicodin detox near Philadelphia. We are diligent about checking on you and know how to manage potentially dangerous withdrawal symptoms. Furthermore, we’ll make certain any medicine utilized to help you detox from hydrocodone is taken appropriately to circumvent a secondary dependency.
We ensure safety with:
- 24/7 medical care from trained staff
- Custom-tailored plans of treatment to accommodate your situation
- A controlled surrounding far from external forces that trigger use
- Thorough aftercare planning to keep you moving toward a complete recovery
- Rigid patient privacy protocols to make certain your treatment details and personal information stay confidential
Suboxone is often employed to gradually help you quit opioids as it is not as likely to cause addiction than different treatment options. It can help minimize withdrawal symptoms, but it needs to be administered carefully by well-trained professionals. If you are treated with Suboxone, these protocols will be followed:
- To prevent precipitated withdrawal, we’ll delay using Suboxone until the suitable time
- We will carefully track your response following a preliminary dose
- Changes to your dosage will be made or other treatment possibilities considered
- You’ll be carefully weaned off Suboxone
Begin Vicodin Detox Near Philadelphia Now
Halt the use of hydrocodone safely by turning to the professionals at Beacon Point Recovery Center. Our Vicodin detox in Philadelphia is experienced in managing withdrawal and will gradually rid the opioid from your body. Call 267-715-9624 to request detox service now. We reply to questions at any hour, 365 days a year.