Stimulants Rehab Near Philadelphia
What Are Stimulants?
Stimulants are drugs that speed up your body's systems. Once you ingest a stimulant, you will feel awake or euphoric. Ordinary stimulants, like coffee, are consumed daily without much ill effect. But stimulants may also be manufactured to enhance their effects. These include:
- Caffeine pills
- Methylphenidates (Ritalin and Desoxyn)
- Amphetamines (Adderall and meth)
- EphedrineVyvanseDextroamphetamine (Dexedrine)
- Cocaine (crack)
- Marijuana (Cannabis)
How Do You Know If You Need Stimulants Rehab In Philadelphia?
- Put getting high before work, family, and activities you used to enjoy
- Take illegal stimulants frequently
- Have health afflictions like heart problems, damage to your lungs or nasal passages, skin inflammation or sores, and dental difficulties from stimulant use
- Endure depression, anxiety, paranoia, or psychosis from consuming stimulants
- Undergo cravings and withdrawal when not using
- Take more stimulants than anticipated
- Need more stimulants to achieve the accustomed results
- Have loved ones asking you to go to rehab
- Haven’t successfully quit on your own
Ways You Can Prepare Yourself For Stimulants Rehab At Beacon PointOnce you are accepted as a patient, there are a couple steps you should take prior to arriving at Beacon Point to help you feel more ready as you start your rehab treatment.
2. Bring enough essentials for at least ten days. We suggest bringing comfortable clothes, hair care and hygiene goods, and your favored books or magazines. You will enjoy access to laundry facilities during your time here.
3. Find a way here. Ask someone you trust to help you get to us safely.
How Long Will Stimulants Rehab Take In Philadelphia?
- The extent of your stimulant consumption
- Your physical health upon admission
- Any co-occurring mental health disorders
- Other drugs or alcohol rehab needs
- Your response to treatment
- What your personalized care plan calls for
What You Can Expect From Stimulants Rehab
- Group therapy
- 12-step or SMART Recovery sessions
- Personal therapy
How We Ensure Your Safety Throughout Stimulants Rehab Near Philadelphia
You’re at risk of relapsing, even fatally, after undergoing stimulant detoxification. Beacon Point Recovery Center offers a secure location to rehabilitate away from the influences to consume substances again. When you’re here, you have time to focus on yourself and your drug use recovery in a supportive atmosphere. We put you and your safety first with:
- Personalized support for your particular needs
- Modern, comfortable rooms and resident lounges
- Skilled medical care
- Counseling for aftercare
- Caring clinicians and team members
- Inflexible patient privacy and confidentiality rules
Request Treatment For Stimulant Addiction Today
If you or a family member require help quitting stimulants, Beacon Point Recovery Center has your solution. Come to our facility on Allegheny Avenue, place a call to 267-715-9624, or submit the contact form on this page, and a member of our team will reach out to you in a prompt manner. Regardless of the time or day, we will reply and help you.